Are you interested in art and would you like to know more about it? Or would you like to prepare for a museum visit? And what about Ikea art? So whether you are learning art yourself or looking for a fun way to bring children into contact with art, we have a list of resources for you. And if you want to put your hands on starting your own art work, you can get the materials you need on appollo store.
Art Tips You Should KNow As A Beginner
In addition, it is certainly worth checking the websites of museums. Often these also have a blog with fascinating stories, interviews, and reports.
We refer you to nice blogs, interesting websites, and social media accounts that can really give you a starting point.
- Kunstletters. Kunstletters is the website of the magazine of the same name about visual art. You can also borrow the magazine from Arhus De Munt.
- The Art Couch. The Art Couch is a community of and for art lovers. On this website, you will find news items, tips, reviews, book tips, and much more. There is also a separate section on Belgian artists.
- Kunstvensters. Vensters is an online art magazine. Current art news is reported on a weekly basis, but reflection and analysis also find their place there. In addition, Vensters also offers an overview of art history, a series about understanding contemporary art, an answer to some major questions about art.
- Museum tours. Museum tours want to make a success of the combination of young people and museums. The website keeps young people informed about the latest exhibitions, the best events, and the must-see museums in Belgium. You also get to discover great tips like how do you photograph a work of art or learn about trendy tips & tricks to make your museum visit interactive.
- Conversations with contemporary artists. On this blog by Hilde van Canneyt, you will find more than 150 in-depth interviews with Belgian and Dutch artists. 85 interviews were also collected in the book Hilde Asks.
- I watch art. On the website, I watch art young bloggers (15-30 years old) share their special viewing experiences about visual art, but also about theater and dance.
- Kunstmeisjes. De Kunstmeisjes was founded by three young art historians: Mirjam Kooiman, Nathalie Maciesza, and Renee Schuiten-Kniepstra. They will take you into the art world and tell you which exhibitions you should not miss. The blog focuses on the Netherlands, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying the no-nonsense approach with beautiful photos and fascinating stories.
- We Like Art! This site primarily focuses on art lovers who are considering buying a work of art. On the website, you will find affordable art, but you can also read everything about the background of the work and the artist. And that makes it interesting for everyone.
- Artlead. You can also buy contemporary art on Artlead. You will also find tips, interviews, blog posts, etc. on this English-language website.
- Watching art with Ko & Kho. Ko and Kho love art and talk about it like you talk about movies or football. They give five tips every month for art viewing.
The internet is brimming with blogs and websites on the most diverse topics. There is also some depreciation about the art world. We give you a selection of websites here. These can also be found on social media, so don’t hesitate to follow their accounts for a daily helping of art!