Selling your artwork online will require various marketing approaches. The best approach to make money online through your art is to use professional high-quality images. If you don’t have enough skills in photography and editing, you can take advantage of online courses (you can find photography courses offered for free) to hone your skills in this area.
A clean background and natural light are always a good option when it comes to capturing your artwork. Set your art up by the nearest window, and remember to tap on your phone screen to focus! — artworkarchive
Remember that your online market is unable to see or feel your passion for art. The pictures you publish has to be a great manifestation of yourself and your artwork. You would like to make certain that the image you share shows your viewers an accurate representation of your art.
Here are reasons why you should use high-quality images to sell your artwork
1. People, specifically your viewers, will see you as a highly skilled professional when you share only excellent photographs on your artist weblog and website.
2. Give your viewers something they meet their expectations. The picture you highlight must always stand for your original artwork correctly. Including the texture and its colors.
3. You would like people to view your creativity and be taken away because of your art. You don’t want to distract them by showcasing low-quality pictures that are like blurry or even glairy.
4. Professional pictures that are trimmed accurately and with the right color balance increases the worth of your artwork and increase the chances of getting a sale.
5. High-quality images will be less difficult for you to create targeted traffic from your networking communities if you publish high-quality graphics. Great images can make yourself known in the art world. When people are drawn to an image you publish, they’ll be motivated to check out your site for more information about your artwork.
Selling art on Etsy – thoughts from a full-time artist
Do you want to know more places to sell your art online? You can check out Abstract Art Gallery, Aftcra, ArtBoost, ArtFinder, Artist.com, Artspring, eBay, Etsy, FineArtAmerica, GalleryToday, and Amazon. We wish you all the best. Happy selling.